2018 International Conference:
Evidence in Global Disability and Health
Hosted by the Public Health Foundation of India and the International Centre for Evidence in Disability, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Date: February 26-27, 2018
Venue: Public Health Foundation of India, Hyderabad, India
The conference seeks to bring together researchers, activists and practitioners to discuss new research findings and debate academic and policy issues related to Global Disability and Health. Participants will have the opportunity to attend lectures, contribute to oral and poster presentations and workshops.
Topics for the conference will include:
- Measurement of Disability
- Rehabilitation and Community Based Rehabilitation
- Universal Health Coverage and Social Protection and Disability
- Utilisation and Management of Health and Rehabilitation
- Overcoming Barriers to Participation in Health
- Children and Disability
- Sustainable Development Goals and Disability
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: 31 December 2017
Conference Registration Deadline: 31 January 2018
We will particularly welcome abstracts focusing on the topics above.
Please submit your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Restricted to one first author abstract per participant
Fees: 1,000 Rupees for Indian delegates, 4,000 Rupees for international delegates (approximately £60). Fee payment request will be sent on receipt of registration forms.