We aim to disseminate our research findings as widely as possible through the following media:
- Peer-reviewed publications
- Articles in national and international press
- ICED Newsletters
- Community ear and hearing health journal
- ICED-hosted events
- Presentations at international meetings
Launch of our “Economic Cost of Exclusion, Gains of Inclusion” report at the European Parliament. December 2014.
SciDev.net Column Archives
Recent Column: Better data on disaster victims: June 2015
- May 2015: A better way to find disabled kids here.
- April 2015: The next hurdle for Ebola survivors here.
- March 2015: Universal Health Coverage: Bearing the Brunt of Violence here.
- February 2015: Reaching Patients with Smartphones here.
- January 2015: Universal Health Care can happen here.
- December 2014: HIV and Disability here.
- November 2014: Ageing and Disability here.