Partner groups within LSHTM:
Global Disability Groups with resources available online:
Key links for further reading:
- Handicap International SOURCE Resource depository: Large depository of materials related to disability and inclusive development, curated by HI.
- Disability and the Global South: Open Access journal on critical disability thinking and perspectives from the Global South
- UNICEF Disability Homepage: Collated United Nations reports, documents and videos related to disability (among both adults and children)
- World Report on Disability: Developed by the WHO and World Bank. Source is an international online resource centre run by Handicap International. It is designed to strengthen the management, use and impact of information on disability and inclusion.
- WHO MiNDbank: an online platform which brings together a range of country and international resources, covering mental health, substance abuse, disability, general health, human rights and development.
Interesting blogs and opinion pieces:
Short films about disabilities: